The Winery is situated within the Taradale township that lies in beautiful country surroundings near Napier in Hawke’s Bay.
First established in 1897, major restoration has seen the rebuilding of this historic winery and the addition of New Zealand’s first winemaking museum.
Our highly skilled team is proud to have forged a name for unrivalled service and attention to detail. After all, we know it’s the little extras that will make your wedding day extraordinary.
Church Road offers a stunning garden ceremony option. Guests can enjoy drinks and canapes in our beautiful park setting or shaded under magnolia trees.
Plus, there’s no need to go off-site for your wedding photographs. Wedding parties love our award-winning gardens and underground cellars for the spectacular backdrops they provide. Our beautiful grounds can be used to capture your special day and fill your album with unforgettable memories.
Offering our premium Church Road wines, along with exceptional cuisine from the team at Dish Catering, you’re sure to impress your guests. Menus can be customised and we would be happy to match the ideal wines to your choice of food.
We are here to help you every step of the way and can provide you with local information on everything from your cake to entertainment.
Contact us at: email@example.com or phone +64 6 8338225
- Please note
- On-site ceremonies can be held between October and February.
- We can accommodate reception only bookings all year round.
- On-site ceremonies or drinks and canapes can commence from 4.00pm with guest access to the reception venue from 5.30pm.
- Service of alcohol and music must conclude at 11.00pm with guests required to depart the venue by 11.30pm.
- We have a minimum food and beverage spend of $10000. We do not have a minimum catering number.
- Confetti, rice and rose petals are not allowed on site with the exclusion of real rose petals used during a garden ceremony. Please talk to us about alternatives.
- Once your date is confirmed, the venue hire fee is required as a deposit to secure your booking, along with acceptance of our contract.
- On public holidays, the venue hire is doubled and a 15% surcharge will be added to your food and beverage account.
- Rates subject to change.
- Reception seating capacity
- Plated (set) menu – up to 14 round guest tables seating 8 guests at each plus rectangular head table.
- Buffet menu – up to 14 round guest tables seating 8 guests at each plus rectangular head table.
- Note: maximum 120 people in attendance and maximum 8 people at bridal table.