The Winery is situated within the Taradale township that lies in beautiful country surroundings near Napier in Hawke’s Bay.
First established in 1897, major restoration has seen the rebuilding of this historic winery and the addition of New Zealand’s first winemaking museum.
Our highly skilled team is proud to have forged a name for unrivalled service and attention to detail. After all, we know it’s the little extras that will make your wedding day extraordinary.
Church Road offers a stunning indoor ceremony option. Drinks & canapés can be served outdoors or in our indoor locale following your ceremony.
Plus, there’s no need to go off-site for your wedding photographs.
Wedding parties love our award-winning gardens and vine terrace vistas for the spectacular backdrops they provide.
We are here to help you every step of the way and can provide you with local information on everything from your cake to entertainment.
Contact us at: email@example.com or phone +64 6 8338225
- Please note
- On-site ceremonies can be held between June and February.
- Between March & May we can accommodate reception bookings only.
- The ceremony only option is available between June and September.
- On-site ceremonies or drinks and canapes can commence from 3.30pm with guest access to the reception venue from 5.30pm.
- Service of alcohol and music must conclude at 11.00pm with guests required to depart the venue by 11.30pm.
- We have a minimum food and beverage spend of $8000. We do not have a minimum catering number.
- Confetti, rice and rose petals are not allowed on site. Please talk to us about alternatives for your ceremony.
- Once your date is confirmed, the venue hire fee is required as a deposit to secure your booking, along with acceptance of our contract.
- On public holidays, the venue hire is doubled and a 15% surcharge will be added to your food and beverage account.
- Rates subject to change.
- Reception seating capacity
- Plated (set) menu – up to 14 round guest tables seating 8 guests at each plus rectangular head table.
- Buffet menu – up to 14 round guest tables seating 8 guests at each plus rectangular head table.
- Note: maximum 120 people in attendance and maximum 8 people at bridal table.