The contents of this website are subject to copyright under New Zealand and overseas law. Unless other attribution is given, all such copyright and any other intellectual property on this website is owned by us or our related companies. We authorise you to view and store digital or print copies of our copyright material contained within this website, but without modification, and subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and images may be used for personal information purposes only.
- The documents and images must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- Any copy or printout of any document or image or portion thereof must include this copyright notice and ALL of the text contained on this website under the heading “COPYRIGHT”.
- Any use of our text or images must be accompanied with the following: “image/information courtesy of Pernod Ricard New Zealand Ltd”.
No other use is permitted without our prior written consent.
All photos on this website remain copyright of us or the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any format without obtaining written permissions from us or the photographer.
If you consider that material has been posted on this website which contravenes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Trade Marks
CHURCH ROAD®, CRW®, CRW Device, McDONALD SERIES®, BROOKLANDS®, TOM® and TOM DEVICE, are trademarks owned by PRNZ (whether or not registered in a jurisdiction). This website may also contain a number of trademarks (registered and unregistered) owned or used under license by our associates. In addition, we and/or our associates own all intellectual property rights in the logos and other creative materials displayed on this website. Any use or reproduction of any of our trademarks, logos or other creative material appearing on this website without our written permission is prohibited.
3. Website Links
We do not endorse, approve or recommend the contents, services, product owners or operators of any website to which this website may be linked or feeds. Links and feeds are provided solely for your convenience and you use them and the linked websites entirely at your own risk.
If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant person or organisation. PRNZ does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or person who may have off-site links to this website.
You may not link your website to this site without our consent. PRNZ reserves the right to prohibit links to this site and you agree to remove or cease any link upon request from PRNZ. You may not frame any part of the material on this site by including advertising or other generating material.
This website is for information purposes only. We make every effort to ensure that the contents of this website are true and accurate. However, we make no warranty as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of such contents and we exclude, to the maximum extent permissible by law, any and all implied terms and warranties. It is your responsibility to acquire and maintain appropriate and up to date virus scanning software and to carry out a virus check on any file, download or attachment for viruses prior to downloading. We do not warrant that any file, download, link, feed or attachment on this website is free from viruses or other errors or defects and by using this website you are taken to accept these risks. To the maximum extent permitted by law, PRNZ and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and related companies exclude all liability (except where precluded by law) for any loss or damage caused (whether in tort or otherwise and whether directly or indirectly) by accessing this website, an inability to access this website, any virus transmitted through this website or your use of, or reliance on, any information or data obtained from this website. If you are dissatisfied with this website, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of it.
5. Materials You Submit and Confidentiality
You warrant that, in respect to any information you have provided, you have the right to reproduce this information and that any “moral rights” in any information supplied by you have been irrevocably waived by the relevant author.
Any comments, pictures, videos or other material uploaded by users of this website do not necessarily reflect our views or ideals. We do not warrant the accuracy of any user content. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse, any user content on this website.
From time to time we will monitor posts and uploads to this website. We require that you do not post or upload any material or content which:
- is misleading, false or incorrect;
- infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party or breaches any other law;
- infringes on the privacy of a third party;
- contains advertising material (including any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material or any material containing a sales message) or constitutes spam;
- is defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, offensive, indecent or obscene;
- contains corrupted files, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or programs which infiltrate, gather information or otherwise cause damage to the operation of a program, website or computer; or
- makes reference to, or depicts, excessive consumption of alcohol, consumption of alcohol by minors, consumption of alcohol in an irresponsible manner or otherwise breaches the applicable guidelines in the Advertising Codes of Practice.